Thursday, December 14, 2006
(a study in what's important to a two year old boy)
- A reporter's notebook.
- A dollar store chubby notebook.
- Another dollar store chubby notebook.
- A kitty notebook (hmmm, you think he takes after his Dad?
- A Dora pencil.
- A red pen.
- A fish pen (because he needs something to fill all those notebooks with!).
- Superman action figure.
- A Happy Meal toy he snagged from his sisters.
- A set of mini-Donkey cards he won at the Santa Party.
- A Veggie Tales postcard.
- Mom's Sunday School to-do list (okay, I put it in there on Sunday - his bag was handy!)
- actually, there were only 12 things, but since he always puts his milky in his backpack before we go anywhere, I think I count that, too.
Incidentally, guess what his number one thing he wants for Christmas this year is?
A new notebook.
Happy Thursday! Be sure to check out some other great Thursday Thirteen's!